Summer Help Program
Our Summer Help program provides a paid work experience for 10 to 12 weeks during the summer break for students attending high school. Children of current Grimmway employees receive priority in placement.
- Work permit required for students 18 years of age and under
- Application period: March 1st – March 31st
Grimmway’s current program offers graduating seniors of Grimmway employees who are looking to advance in their education a renewable scholarship up to $10,000 while attending a two or four-year college/university.
- Application period: Applications open in January, deadline to apply is March 1st
- Applications are held with high school career counselors or are available on GNET
- For questions or additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Internship Program provides a wide variety of opportunities for career exploration, professional development and personal growth. Students are exposed to a real-world hiring process that allows them to develop their interviewing skills and gain hands-on work experience.
Fall / Spring Season
- Part time, during school year
- Managers will work with your schedule
- Fall Application Open: June – August
- Spring Application Open: October – December
- Full time
- 10-12 week program
- Developmental events throughout the summer
- Summer Application Open: January – March
“Working for Grimmway as Summer Help has been a good experience for me especially in the payroll department. I’ve learned so many new things. Everyone here is nice and helpful, they always have positive energy no matter what. I’m thankful for them for showing me new things and having patience with me.”
Construction & Engineering
“Working at Grimmway has allowed me valuable experience, and I am constantly learning from everyone I talk to. I am very thankful for my opportunity to work here and enjoy every day in the bullpen.”
“The invaluable knowledge acquired during my internship has proven to be immeasurable. My path as an emerging professional has experienced remarkable growth, and I am immensely grateful for this extraordinary chance to learn and develop.”
“I am grateful for my time at Cal-Organic this summer. It is an amazing company with incredible people. This experience has cultivated my passion for farming, and I look forward to the rest of the season.”